Tuesday, July 8, 2008

5 Miles on Treadmill

Ran exactly 5 miles on the treadmill this morning, along with my trusty buddy the Nike+ SportBand. I had reset it back to the factory setting last night so when I finished the run and it said I ran 5.4 miles, I knew it was definitely off. But I just recalibrated via the Nike+ Utility software so I am hoping the next run with be much more accurate.

I was already quite warmed up after an hour of bootcamp class this morning. I was up at 5:40am to get ready for my morning workout!! The session started yesterday but had a hard time getting up at crack of dawn after a nice long weekend. (Not that it was any easier today!) I actually ran the 5 miles at about 9:13 pace the whole time and it seemed really easy. Of course, there were times when I wanted to slow down but I kept up the pace since these days 5 miles seem like a breeze. With the weather being super HOT (today's high is 104 degrees in San Jose) I had no desire to run outside. I'm supposed to run 8 miles tomorrow and I think I'm going to run at the gym in the morning again.

By the way, I really enjoyed the bootcamp session this morning. I really missed it while we were on a week-long break. Tomorrow morning is the track work out session and looking forward to running that mile to see how fast I can run it.

Oh wow, I just realized today is exactly one month away from my wedding date!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment