Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And We Have a Winner!

I've been on vacation for 2 days now but haven't had a chance to sleep in or be a lazy bum or surf the net all day, like I was hoping to. As you can imagine, I've been running around buying last minute gifts, decorating the house for the Christmas family dinner, cleaning up, visiting peeps, etc. Phew! I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas EVE! I am excited to spend my first Christmas as a married woman. :-)

I also had a chance to go to Random.org to draw a name randomly for my running shoes giveaway! And I am THRILLED to announce my winner!!!

Are you ready??



Congratulations to JoyRuN!!

And her comment was "Reading blogs like yours is what gets me out the door. That & the hope of maybe one day getting a wee bit faster!"

Joy, hope these shoes help you get a "wee bit faster". (Oh and make sure you email me your contact info!)

And thanks to Onlineshoes.tv for letting me participate and conduct their shoe giveaway contest! Go check 'em out you guys. :-)

And, of course, Thank YOU all for reading and commenting!!!

Oh and I don't have much to report on the running front. I went on a 7 miler with Tara, Aron and Maritza on Saturday. It was about 34 degrees at the start but we quickly warmed up. I didn't have a very good run that morning. I had to stop a few times and had a hard time in general. I haven't run at all since. Pitiful. Sure there's the rain but overall, not motivated. I think I'm a little bit burnt out from running. *gasp* I plan to give myself some time off this week but will plan to hit the road again next week.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

14 comments:

  1. Aww, I remember my first Christmas as a married woman. Best Christmas evah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a merry christmas! :) You have been running so much and so not running is nice for a change. :) I'm in that boat, kind of too. Congrats to Joyrun too, though I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Julianne - I hope you get your house all decorated and have a great first Christmas with your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to JoyRuN and Merry Christmas to you and your family :) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful first married christmas julianne!!! take time to relax and recharge - you will find the spark again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah fun for JoyRun! Glad you had a great run, I'm sure there are many more to come next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay to JoyRun for free shoes!

    Have a fabulous first married Christmas! You better rest up because I don't wanna hear any of this 'burnt out' talk in 2009! We have way too many ROHO races on the schedule for THAT, girl! 8-)

    I am very grateful for your friendship this year...many more fun memories to come, I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! It's always hard to get in the miles during the holidays, despite most people being on vacation. Take a few days off and get back into it next week on our run! (I hope we aren't all planning to run together, you guys will get bored at my 11:00 mm pace...poor knee =(...)

    Can't wait to meet you! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 1st married Christmas :) Rest and and enjoy time with family and friends because we've got lots of RoHo events planned for 2009! So glad that we met this year and looking forward to getting to know you even better in 2009 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Married Christmas! I've been having those for...oh, my! This was our 22nd! It's still good.

    I think one of the reasons I fell apart wrt running so spectacularly is that I didn't take those kinds of breaks when I needed them. Today looks like a beautiful day to run in the BA, but if not today, you'll be back out soon and you'll be better for the break!

    ReplyDelete